Monday, October 8, 2007

School Pride slash Country Pride

Hold your head up high people!

Anyway, here's a newsflash. UC is STILL UNDEFEATED in football yo! We beat the Rutgers (I have no idea from where) 28-23, after trailing for like a quarter, 10-17. Yeah. They are SO good. We play Louisville this Saturday, here in Cincy (and I have a ticket! Wuhooo!). Oh yeah.

6-0 men. 6-0. UC rocks!

And, on a side note, our Women's golf team placed third in The 2007 Hawkeye Invitational. Yey! Hahah. Finally. We're getting there.

Well. UC ROCKS! WOOOOOOOH!!

B. E. A. R. C. A. T. S. B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S. BEARCATS!!! :)

And well, although I wasn't able to watch it, I heard Pacquaio won (on the same night the UC football team won, too :P). WOOOOOOOHHHH!! Go Philippines! 12 rounds, unanimous decision. Oh yeah. Way to go!

Oh yeah. I love the Philippines. I love being a Filipina. :)

No comments: