Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Excited

I know , I know. I haven't blogged in a while. I don't even know why. No creative juice pumping through my veins. No nothing. I guess the only reason why I'm writing this blog is because I need something to do while my fingernails dry. Yep. :))

So, uhm, we had a SNOW day! December 5, 2007. Too bad there wasn't enough to actually play in. And, dumdumdumdum (dum is right) I ALMOST wiped out four times. Slipped on the ice. Grrr.

And this technician from UC IT said my Windows Vista is corrupted. WTF, mate.

(Ok, that was random).

Anyway, back to why I'm excited. I have my last exam tomorrow at 4:00 (I know, SO annoying) then I go to the Bakunawas (WUHOOOO) then I fly out Saturday. That's why I'm excited. I'm going home, yo!

Mark your calendars folks! December 10. I'll be in Manila. HAHAHAHA.

SO excited for the warm weather. Gives me a 3 week break from freezing my ass off here. (It's -7 today, loves. Yeah.)

Yeah well. That's all I wanted to say. See you guys. ;)

2 comments:

bobm said...

I am not shock anymore that these things happen.. What do you expect with a government like this one now? They're barbarians and we have gone back to the dark ages!! they're all the same.. abusive politicians and bureuacrats.. preying on helpless ordinary citizens!! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE BARBARIANS!! LET THERE BE JUSTICE for De La Paz family!! Stand up pinoys and crush these barbarians!!

atty said...

Support the Dela Paz Family. Help them attain justice. Let our voices be heard by voting at
FREE LEGAL ADVICE FORUM