Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Living the Dream

This is in response to the Bambina inspired blog entries you have.
This is a Carlotai inspired entry.

Turning pro. Definitely not me for a while. But a good friend of mine. Yes, let me broadcast to the world (to those who don't read his blogs anyway). Carlos Fabregas turned pro today.

And all I could tell him was that I am SO excited for him. I was overwhelmed. Because, he is living everyone else's dream.

Including mine.

I know, I probably should have been inspired by the JRo legacy, a Filipina in the LPGA. Or the Dorothy Delasin legend. But no. Those were of different times. The circumstances are different, way, WAY different. Having someone turn pro NOW makes a lot of difference. It makes a HUGE difference for us who aspire to do the same. It makes you think that hey, it's not impossible in our time. He can do it. So can I.

He's living the dream. He's living every golfer's dream. He's living MY dream.

I wish you all the luck in the world. Be strong. Keep faith. You'll do great, Carlos. :)

1 comment:

atty said...

Support the Dela Paz Family. Help them attain justice. Let our voices be heard by voting at
FREE LEGAL ADVICE FORUM