Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

There's this one guy we passed on the way to the Sigma Kai party that said "Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress like sluts."

Emily (on the golf team last year), who was with us, gave a resounding "YES!" to complement her referee costume that showed 3/4 of her massive boobs and a skirt that was right around 4 inches long. 4 inches. I'm not kidding.

I wasn't on that bandwagon, though. I was a rugby player (it was last minute! Like we dressed up 45 minutes before we left, and I didn't have a costume. At all.) and I was the most conservative of ALL costumes in the whole world. :))

Guys (from back home) would freak if they saw what the girls wore for Halloween. Oh my God. They barely concealed any of their skin, and it wasn't exactly hot and humid outside. Mya (on the golf team last year as well) wore a baseball outfit not far from Emily's referee costume (although in chest size Emily rules by far). Other girls were wearing bras and panties. Others wore bras and lady boxers, claiming they were Victoria Secret models. Other people wore coats over nothing else except a bra that pushed their boobs with such intensity you would think they were fake.

Guys loved the Halloween theme too. Some dressed up as cows (Andy! Haha.), others as a bananas, and well, the most shocking could be dressing up as a penis. Yeah, someone did. One of Ryan's (Hillery's boyfriend) friends. It was SO funny though. I know someone who dressed up as a "To Women, From God". God's gift to women. That was so funny.

Anyway, compared to Halloween back home, they are ALL OUT here. Like totally. I think I stopped dressing up for Halloween when I was 10. Haha.

Halloween is fun. I swear, I am so thinking about my costume for next year. :)

No comments: